Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow safety procedures while operating various heavy machinery as related to each job.
- Locate underground utility services, such as pipes or wires, prior to beginning work.
- Review blueprints or specifications to determine work requirements.
- Utilize different machines for placement and removal of dirt/debris.
- Use machinery to guide and install pipe and cable.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment.
- Assist with Laborer jobs as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Class A CDL required
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be able to bend/kneel/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 20+ pounds regularly
- Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience operating rubber tire tractor highly preferred
- Experience operating other machines (IE backhoes, skid loaders, dozers, sidebooms, vibratory plow etc.) preferred
QualificationHigh School Diploma