If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your application materials to Wesley Bollinger, Team Lead – Talent Acquisition; Wesley.Bollinger@Landmark.coop or 608/819-3165.
Supervisor: Michael Halvensleben, Executive VP Logistics
Landmark Cooperative Services has an exciting opportunity as a Logistics Driver at our Evansville location within the Logistics department. Become part of our amazing Evansville team as we continue to grow within the cooperative business!
Operates Landmark trucks to pick up and deliver uncontaminated loads on an on-time basis. This position also supports Landmark Services Cooperative in maintaining customer needs and aides in bottom line profits.
- Daily on-time pickup and delivery of product and/or commodities
- Performs required pre-trip daily vehicle inspections and maintenance
- Maintains and cares for delivery logistics unit, ensuring regular preventative maintenance
- Assists in maintaining load delivery records, verifies correct loading/unloading of trucks
- Markets and sells Landmark Services Cooperative endorsements
- Ensures that load restraints are properly placed to prevent damage to materials and security of truck contents by locking truck cab and cargo doors when not in use.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years delivery driving experience
- Class A CDL required
- Continues education/training to meet demands of the future for the Logistics Division
- Continually looks for new growth opportunities and ventures
- Ability to highly maintain and care for delivery unit
- Ability to be a team player, have a mature attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to the general public and other employees of the organization
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills, ability to learn new programs and adapt to new technology
- Consistently operates vehicle in a safe manner, obeying all traffic laws and using Defensive Driving techniques
- Describe topics that the employee must analyze (reason or interpret) as a part of their daily work
- Ability to apply common sense understanding towards received instructions, which can be furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to problem solve in situations involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER
ExperienceAt Least Two Years
QualificationHigh School Diploma